Mission and objectives
- To promote the awareness of acoustics to the general public
- To promote research and development of science and technology in the field of acoustics through organizing workshops, seminars, regional conferences and international conferences
- To promote, diffuse, and exchange of frontier knowledge in the field of acoustics by networking with national acoustical societies throughout the world
- To help build up the national standards in noise and vibration through dialogues with the government
- To put Singapore on the world map of acoustics
- Members are exempted from registration fees to workshops, seminars and conferences organized by the society.
- Members will receive the quarterly society newsletters.